Our Permaculture Life: I'd love your feedback

I'd love your feedback


5 Minute Survey


Thanks everyone for finding your way to my blog, and also to my youtube channel. Thanks too for all your comments and feedback over the past 18 months.

Through Our Permaculture Life I have been exploring many different, but interconnected themes - in the home, with my family and in my community. I typically write about what inspires me, what motivates me and what I am observing around me - exploring practical and accessible ways to live simply, nourishing people and the planet.


YOUR FEEDBACK ON MY BLOG AND YOUTUBE

I am interested in hearing from you about what you have enjoy reading and watching (or not), and what other things you'd like to hear about. 

YOUR PREFERRED TYPE OF EDUCATION PROGRAMS

I would also love to get your input on my workshops and courses - in my permaculture garden, in urban centres and online. 

If you'd take about 5 minutes to consider these 7 questions and send your feedback to me, I would really appreciate it.

The survey can be found on the Survey Tab of this website, or by clicking this link ...

5 Minute Survey


With many thanks,

Morag

Labels: , , , ,